Paper Poly Bags
Paper-poly Kraft, also known as paper laminated or paper woven, are combination bags constructed with a paper shell laminated to a woven polypropylene inner-lining. The lining safeguards the contents from moisture, making it an ideal bag for holding grains, seeds, pet foods, flour, rice, sugar, fertilizers, frozen products, some chemicals and various building materials. Though the bags have a similar appearance and texture to standard multiwall paper bags, they offer extra strength, durability, protection from punctures or tears and higher moisture resistance.
The exterior paper comes in natural Kraft or bleached white. The inner layer of woven polypropylene is laminated to the paper by using a PE coating, making them one of the most durable bags on the market.
Through technology and experience, we have helped numerous customers resolve and avoid a variety of issues, from breakages during transport to implementing fully automated operations.
Speak to one of our experienced staff today to find out more about our paper-poly bag options.
Advantages/Characteristics of Paper-Poly Bags
- Higher strength and durability
- High puncture/tear resistance
- Higher moisture resistance
- All bags can feature anti-skid, Easy Open and Micro Perforations
- Bags are available in gusseted, flat tube, back seam and valve styles
- Better printing quality on paper vs woven fabrics
- Graphics can be printed in numerous colors
- Available in pillow style, flat bottom or block bottom
- Ideal for automated bagging systems
Some of the uses of PP Woven Bags include
- Pet food
- Frozen products
- Various building materials
- Produced with Kraft brown or bleached white paper shell
- Flat tube/pillow, back seam or gusseted
- Open mouth or valve
- Standard or flat bottom
- Easy Open
- Micro-perforations for breathability
- Paper tape glued over the seams
- Available in multi-color printing
We have the perfect packaging solution for your business.
Discover The Manyan Difference Today!Request a Quote!