Multiwall Paper Bags
Multiwall paper bags are an efficient and versatile packaging option made from a sustainable and renewable resource. They are available in a variety of constructions and used for items such as pet food, chemicals, grains, cement, animal feed, resins, food products, yard waste and more. The multi-wall paper bags can be custom designed to meet any specific need.
The paper comes in natural Kraft or bleached white. The inner layers may include a vapour barrier, Polyethylene (PE) or aluminium liner as well as a number of other options in addition to paper.
Speak to one of our experienced staff today to find out more about our paper bag options.
Advantages/Characteristics of Paper Bags
- High strength and durability
- Available sewn open mouth (SOM) , pinched bottom, block bottom (self-opening square or SOS), flat bottom (Pasted open mouth) and valve sacs
- Eco Friendly
- May be pillow style or gusseted
- Optional anti-skid and Micro Perforations
- Better printing quality on paper vs woven fabrics
- Graphics can be printed in numerous colors
- Ideal for automated bagging systems
Some of the uses of Paper Bags include
- Pet food
- Various building materials
- Produced with Kraft brown or bleached white paper
- Open mouth or valve
- Standard pillow, flat bottom or block bottom
- Micro-perforations for breathability
- Available multi-color printing
We have the perfect packaging solution for your business.
Discover The Manyan Difference Today!Request a Quote!